GET TO SPACE.
New Member Meeting/Presentation
Our new member presentation has already passed for the Fall semester-
Feel free to check out the slides and recording of that meeting below though!
Keep an eye out here for information regarding our Spring 2022 new member events!
Join CU SRL and get involved with our current projects:
- Liquid engine design, static fire, and flight
- Turbopump design, manufacturing, and testing
- Ground testing electronics development
- 4-Axis filament winder
- Solid rocket propulsion
- ‘Obsidian’ Vehicle Launch
- Propellant mixing and development
- Business development
Please note that you do not need to be an aerospace major or have any previous experience in rocketry in order to join the team. We need people across all disciplines, including engineering, physics, math, business and many others